Spray. No Messy Fingers
This product is currently sold out.
Traditional remedy reinvented for the modern mum for nappy change with No Messy Fingers #yourewelcome
A soothing baby bottom spray that is vegan and made in Australia from native plant extracts and a splash of Kakadu Plum.
Beautiful plants, fruits and vegetables like aloe vera, marshmallow and calendula helped make this soothing baby bottom Spray. No added nasties!
- Spray at nappy change to soothe, hydrate and protect baby bottom. No need to wipe, so No Messy Fingers
- Use as a wet/wipe to gently cleanse bottom during nappy change and help remove excess residue. No need to reapply spray again.
- Toilet training? Spray toilet paper to help gently wipe toddler's toosh
- One bottle gives you 100 nappy changes
- May also be used on other areas of the body to soothe dry and irritated skin and provide instant hydration
- Vegan and natural native Australian ingredients
Directions For Use:
- Spray on clean, dry bottom at nappy change. No need to wipe.
- Spray during nappy change to use as a cleanse during to help remove excess residue
- Spray on tissue or toilet paper to use as an instant wet/wipe to gently cleanse bottom without irritating rubbing
- Spray on toilet paper to help toddler cleaning during toilet training
- May be sprayed and rubbed onto other areas of the body to soothe dry and irritated skin.
- If in doubt, we always recommend a patch test first.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.